Swag Swap and Shop Event
You're invited to join us on Friday, May 6th from 7:00pm-9:00pm at the Designed For Joy Studio, 517 West Cabarrus Street.
Let's make a change and have fun doing good along the way!
The Swag Shop and Shop event welcomes clothing, accessories, and home goods of all shapes, styles, and sizes (perhaps not the kitchen sink, but you get the idea.)
HOW IT WORKS:
- Drop items you wish to swap and/or donate starting 5/2
- Take 10% off your DFJ purchase if dropped by 5/4
- OR Come by 6PM the night of to include your items.
- HONOR SYSTEM - Take what you need/like but be mindful of what you brought and what you take
- Unswapped items will be donated to the women of Designed for Joy, Dress for Success and the Raleigh Women's Center
- If you wish to take your remaining items, you will be responsible for bagging them
- If you have items you wish to SELL, there will be a table but you are responsible for the sale
- Please bring reusable bag for items. DFJ will have shopping bags available
Designed For Joy is a transitional work experience for women coming from trafficking, homelessness, time in prison, overcoming addiction or other vulnerable situations. We provide living wage work hours while building confidence and refreshing resumes. We are launching equipped women into the marketplace.