Successful 501(c)(3) social brand in Raleigh, North Carolina looking for in-house west coast wholesale representation to cultivate relationships with California shop owners.
Designed For Joy is a faith-based, transitional work experience for women coming from trafficking, homelessness, time in prison, addiction or other vulnerable situations. Our responsibly-sourced leather products provide safe, dignified work. DFJ artisans are taught to cut leather, sew, and add hardware to create gorgeous leather bags and accessories.
This new, part-time position is available for a 6-month trial period with hope to create a year-round role. Hours are very flexible. Pay to be discussed, hourly and commission.
The perfect candidate is self-motivated and excited about launching a new area of our business. This person must be willing to study our mission and become an expert on our products to authentically speak on the impact we are making and the quality of our product line.
This representative would cultivate relationships with shop owners and boutique buyers seeking social impact brands for their mindful consumers and teaching buyers the value of investing in a living-wage brand hiring the most vulnerable women in the United States.
The ideal candidate is:
- Passionate about ethical brands
- Already familiar with do-good brands and a community of boutiques and shops that carry social impact brands
- Confident with phone calls and zoom meetings
- Strong social media skills (Facebook, Facebook Groups, Instagram and Pinterest)
- Experienced with providing excellent customer service
- Communicates in a timely manner and works well between shop owners and DFJ production coordinator to ensure orders are clear and correct
- Organized to keep record of touches for each account
- Innovative with finding new accounts
- Hospitable and creative in ways to thank shop owners
Please send resumes, Instagram handle, record of sales growth in your professional experience, and references to email@example.com.
Posted July 10, 2020