Interest meeting April 13 at 6:30pm in the Designed For Joy Studio
Tentative travel dates are September 17-22
Designed For Joy's leadership will be traveling to the United States Mexico border to join a mission organization for a vision trip March 27-29. You can follow our trip on social media as we are connecting with church leaders on both sides of the border.
On our return, we'll be hosting an interest meeting April 13 at 6:30pm in the studio to share what we learned and to offer you an opportunity to return with us in September.
You can expect a service learning trip that is immersive, educational and will intentionally place you into the lives of immigrant leaders serving families on the U.S. & Mexico border.
- This team is limited to 15 women ages 18 and up.
- UPDATED: You will NOT need a passport.
- We'll help you with fundraising ideas to support your trip.
- McAllen, Texas is our destination.
- Flights, ground transportation, housing and food will be included in your portion of the trip fees.
Designed For Joy leaders have a long history of serving women's mission teams pre-Covid. We are so thankful and humbled to be offering this experience to you again.
You can make a donation to support our trip here!
Leave your contact information below and we'll send you reminders.